Terms & Conditions for Referral Program
MTS Referral program allows registered customers to make use of their Family Discount Code to refer their friends and family.
- How to earn Referral Discount of 10%:
- As soon as a customer makes the first purchase from MTS, a “Family Discount Code” becomes visible in the customer’s account at MTS. This can be viewed from “My Profile” page. Family discount code is not applicable to an account until the first payment is made. The customer can forward this Family Discount to their friends and family. As soon as the referred customer, makes the first purchase from MTS, the referred customer is given 10% Discount on their first purchase and the referee is automatically given 10% discount on their next purchase.
- The maximum discount per customer will be 10% at a time, unless indicated otherwise in the referral invitation or accompanying promotional materials. However, as soon as a customer uses their 10% discount, they can continue referring more individuals/families in order to gain another 10% discount.
- Prohibited Use of Family Discount Code:
- Customer (student and the immediate family) can use the Family Discount Code only to refer other individuals/families to MTS tutoring, this discount code cannot be used in any circumstances by the customer themselves in order to gain discount. Customers are requested to keep only one account with MTS in order to avoid this activity. If a customer is found guilty of using their own Family Discount Code to gain discount, they will not be allowed to continue their tutoring classes with MTS and no amount shall be refunded.
- Termination and Changes:
- MTS may suspend, update or terminate the Referral Program or a customer’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove discount if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the MTS Terms of Service or Payments Terms of Service. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.